Document Actions

You are here: Home Student services Certificates of Enrollment

Certificates of Enrollment



You can print out your current certificates of enrollment online at

You can also print out certificates of enrollment for all past semesters in which you were enrolled since winter semester 2004/05. If you need older certificates of enrollment, you must inquire directly at the Registration Office. To print out your certificates of enrollment, you will need your user identification from IT Services (RZ). IT Services  is available to answer questions concerning your account at